Enrollment steps

The following will guide you through new student enrollment.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns

please give our director, Amber Weldon a call

and she will gladly help you out.


  • step one

    You can complete our online application by clicking below:

    Enrollment Form

    Applications can also be picked up from our School Office located at 1400 Lancaster St,  Big Spring, TX 79720

    Documents Needed:

    • Students applying for grades 1-6 will need a current report card from the most recent grading period.
    • A copy of standardized test scores (if applicable)
    • A copy of current immunization records
    • A physicians statement of health
    • A copy of social security card
    • A state issued birth certificate (not a hospital copy)
  • step two

    Follow the link below to fill out the Financial Agreement Form

    Financial Agreement Form

  • Step 3

    Follow the links below to fill out the Field Trip and Medical Release Forms.

    Field Trip

    Medical Release

  • step 4

    Follow the link below to fill out the Media Release and Library forms.

    Media Release


  • step five

    Meeting with our Director

    All documents listed in steps 1-4 will need to be turned in prior to starting school. 

    A meeting with the director must also take place prior to enrolling at NHCA to sign your completed online application for your student's file. If you are having problems attaining any of the items listed, please give us a call and we will work with you!